Monday 28 November 2016

Christmas My Favourite Time of Year



I'm sure it won't take you long to realise that Creative Expressions mainly, but, Tonic Studios are my most favourite brands they give me so much inspiration.  I have started to create more cards and up the "anti" so to speak with my designs.   I have learnt quality rather than quantity is of more importance to me, together with the ability to use more techniques on the creations as my crafty stash has increased.   This card has been created by using  Creative Expressions dries white pva glue to form a pearl pattern around the edge of my card.   A Creative Expressions Stamps to die for has been used but in a decoupage style to give depth to my card.  I have also used Creative Expressions Nordic Tile 8x8 embossing folder to create interest within the card.  The ribbon is again Creative Expressions American Seam Binding.

No comments:

Post a Comment